I am continually pulled back to tune into this series, because it's aggrivating and that makes it compelling. It's high stress---and for some reason those environments [while potentially hostile and flat out defeating] make entertaining TV. The great thing about this show is that the clock is always ticking DOWN. Always. Time is ALWAYS against Chef Robert. He puts together these ridiculous menus for the most obscure and atrocious numbers of eaters thinkable, in SCARY short amounts of time---with angering working conditions and inexperienced aid.
I'd like to try his food, to see if my mouth thinks it's as marketable as his show. What I would give to be a fly on the wall in his kitchens.....
His show is like--um, an encyclopedia of "Do's and Do NOT's" in the catering world. Lock it into the memory bank. Click Click.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment