....well, 24 years ago I was escorted to America on this day. In our younger childhood days, my family would celebrate these respective days for my siblings and myself.
But today I felt like I was not remembered. Maybe my family has grown out of the "Hooray!" factor as the 3 of us have gotten older? We didn't do anything to celebrate this day. It was not mentioned or spoken of.
Maybe I've been forgotten in the fall out of my brother returning from a month in Spain 2 days ago, and Father's Day yesterday..... but I feel like Father's Day would be a pretty blatant reminder of the day that directly follows it.
And I can't sleep....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
what day did your birth family take you to the orphanage? i bet they always remember you on that day, even though they can't tell you.
Post a Comment