I think one can conduct a brief survey of friends, strangers or family and surmise: You either love 'em or hate 'em [N.Y.R's] .
In a previous post from a few weeks ago, I'd mentioned something to the effect of "Habbits are so hard to break--that's why they're habbits [for better or worse]. And N.Y.R's are often hated for being such a pain in the ass to formulate. They force us to acknowledge our undesirable personal qualities/characteristics we've either developed or exacerbated.....or both!?!?!"
In years past I've had long lists and other years my lists have ceased to exist. This year I have a list. 20 some days into 2009 and I'm pleased to say that my list is "Still in tact." A verbatim, sneek peek into some of Jackson's 2009 NYR's:
(in no particular order or priority)
-- Volunteer "ME" (mind/body/and/or soul) monthly
-- Read Everyday
-- Pray
-- Write letters
-- Dream with courage
-- Recipe portfolio
-- Create your Best KAMP ever
-- Sibling relationships
-- Inspire
-- Define necessities and accessories
-- Pursue Adventure
-- Create Memories
-- Give voice to the voiceless, the poor in spirit, Remember the Least of us....cultivate peace
-- Foster friendships
I think they're worth consideration...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment