A year stuffed completely beyond the brim with ambition of astronomical heights.
I want to the get the most out of myself, my direct kitchen staff, and the serving staff I am charged with. I want to bring out the best of their individual talents and abilities and utilize them in successful and creative ways. I want them to be happy working hard. I want them to feel validated in their efforts. I want to foster determination and dedication.
If I can help to shape them and instruct, guide, and advise their decisions I think I will have accomplished something worthy of remembrance. I will have made a worthwhile contribution to their lives, and my own.
I will be happy in the small, beautiful, simple parts of life; and will use those tiny pieces for fuel. For defense. For launch.
I will keep my mind, heart, and eyes open to spontaneous possibility, to ultimately become more positive, more realistic, to be more thoughtful, more creative, more opportunistic, and more transformative. To be more versatile and useful.
I will spread joy and nurture the growth and development of happiness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment