Sunday, January 16, 2011

Not a Good Day....a Red Day.... Defending My Honor.

Today was not a good day.

Events of today make me feel angry. And sad. And a bit helpless. And I'm angry because of my helplessness...

I have no one here (D-rah) to vent to.... at least, no-one I feel comfortable venting THIS stuff to. So blog, you're getting it. This is it: ________________!!!!!!! My character has recently been smeared and illustrated in a completely inaccurate and drastically vulgar manner. Which hurts. And angers me....there are few things more frustrating and anger-some than having your name and reputation run into the ground by a barrage of falsifications; when Truth is hammered and beaten down by rumors and shadowy words. I know that I am a gentle, and caring and loyal man. And creative. And ambitious. And unique. But I don't know how to defend my honor against outright lies....without wanting to effin' scream.

In addition to the recent mess, I'm going through major withdrawl. I've been making some big life decisions and spent lots of time thinking and contemplating, and planning, and wondering, and scenario-scheming....

I miss my A.K. family members...they're all living their lives, and I'm living mine. Which is good. But our distance apart (in mileage and time) is a gloomy reminder that makes me sadder than I already am.


I wonder so many things. I've never been scared to think or question. And imagine. My mind has been working a lot lately....both inside and outside of the Rubaiyat Kitchen. I hope a couple hours of sleep tonight can help me generate a capable defense. Or the energy to endure...

No comments: