Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Keri Noble live @ the Guthrie

I went to Keri Noble's debut concert of her newest album release @ the Guthrie. I haven't seen a lot of live performances; I'm not a concert junkie/ticket-obsessed show goer, but I've seen enough to say that she is a PERFORMER. Dang. Wicked vocals, singer-song-writer. Totally meant to be doing what she's doing with her life. It's that obvious once you hear and experience her music making live....

I hope people feel that way about the food I cook. Unlike performer/audience member, there's usually no visual/physical connection in the restaurant business, between the customer and the hands that sliced, diced and toiled over your food.... but I hope my food moves people the way her performances have moved me. I don't know why I like her...well I do. I'm just too hyper to explain it on here. For starters.... she's talented beyond description.

No comments: